There are two ways I could generate a lot of traffic for this blog.
a)Start posting nekkid people
b)Go to lots of random blogs on web stuff and make pointless comments, linking my name back this blog
I don't want to do either one.
I would also like to not have the #1 subpage be people using Google image search to find an image I found on Google image search myself, or people looking for random obscure mp3s.
However, if you like any of the posts I've made... ever... feel free to link back to them from your blog. Anytime!
Here are 15 (sort of random) posts (of 595) that I either think are really entertaining, or insightful, or just well spell-checked... or that someone else told me they liked (in no real order).
- Are You Designing For These Users?
- Pizza Hut.com, To Borrow from Vincent Flanders, Sucks
- On Design, Assumptions, and Really Big Jesii
- Ahh, Marriage
- Design 201
- On the Importance of Finding Stakeholders
- this one goes out to the newbies
- Bad Cigna: Do Not Let The Marketing Folk Take Over Usability
- Web Sites That Make Me Cry: Part 34.7b
- They Didn't Do This in MY Biology Classes....
- What Happens When Too Many People Have Too Much Time and Access to Visio, Crystal Reports, and Excel
- Web 2.0 Creeps in Unexpectedly
- The Great Pumpkin Massacre 2007
- Letting Your Security People Make The Rules For Your Forms is a Bad Idea
Yet Another Girl
PS if there's some other post you liked feel free to let me know... it tells me what's worth spending time writing and what's not...