6.30.2007

F*** You, Sony....

Seen at: http://100littledolls.blogspot.com/2007/06/why-do-you-hate-me-sony.html

Ok, what the hell. So, I guess Sony doesn't want any women EVER to buy a PS2. B/c, I really, really don't see any game worth paying someone to put out ads like this.

In case it's too small to read, the tag line is "Playstation 2, Because Your Girlfriend Bores You Shitless."

Oh, the misogyny let me count the ways.

  • Women aren't worth talking to
  • Which must mean, women are only around for sex
  • Women only care about clothes
  • Evidently women can't match either (mauve + green + blue + black?)
  • Women won't notice if you stop listening to them
  • Women are content to sit around and talk to air while you play your Ps2/3
  • Women never want a freaking ps2/3 of their own
  • Women don't care if you show them less respect than you show the dog
  • A woman is an empty caricature of a person, with boobs, eyes, and a mouth.

There's more, I'm sure, but alas, I'm not a sociologist.

So, I'll summarize my reaction to this ad: F*** you, too, Sony.



No comments: