3.09.2007

oh...my....god.....

http://www.ocracokeisland.com/

1)FrontPage 98 template image


2)Scrolling information panel

3)"This web site "www.ocracokeisland .com" is a service of Automation Specialities Co., LLC, also referenced herein as "Ocracoke Island Web Site" or "www.ocracokeisland.com"; Please read this User Agreement; by using this service, you agree to its terms. We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Ensuring that you are currently and correctly advised of any such changes is the sole responsibility of the user. By continuing to use the service after we post changes, you agree to accept the new terms." and on, and on... for two scroll downs. http://www.ocracokeisland.com/disclosure.htm

4)A second scrolling information panel

5)Flashing "YOUR AD HERE"

6)I think I'm supposed to know what this is, but I don't:

7) "Best Viewed 1024 x 768", but I'm looking and I don't think so.

8)Mail to link that's not labeled as such (you'll know when Outlook Express tries to set itself up)

This is in the google top 5 for this place. Holy hell. Community of 800, that's explains almost all of it. But not enough, not enough....

No comments: