12.28.2006

Found on the InterWeb Today

1. An interesting perspective on people who mooch WiFi. Certainly better than the fools that arrest them. Every time I read about the trials and tribulations of WiFi users, I think to myself, "ahh, another reason consulting s*cks."

2. Article on Microsoft and the new cookies which tie into your search habits -- I fail to see how this is acceptable but all the tracking cookies AdAware finds are evil. Evil is evil, throwing the names Microsoft and Yahoo! behind the behavior doesn't make it any better. I, for one, am really really tired of seeing Lane Bryant bra ads on *every site* on the Internet. I suppose they are better than the ridiculously misogynistic ads for True, but can't I just once be served up an ad for a car or a book or even a new set of sheets?

No comments: