5.29.2008

Linked In: Our Webmaster Is The Bastard Child of Macy's Santa and Disney's Merlin

I had two thoughts upon seeing this...


1. What the HELL is that guy?


and


2. I hope Linked In doesn't import any more FaceBook features.


Then I thought about it for 10 more seconds and thought


3. Ok, you want a site down message. Fine with me, we all have to bounce the boxes sometime. However, the Merlin + Santa Impostor (the beard doesn't fit his face!) + Aladdin's shoes = Appropriate for Club Penguin, not a site that's main purpose in life is to help people make business connections.


As horrible as he is, Clip Art Business Man





would have been better.


I'm 50-50 as to whether Site Construction Animated Icon would have been better... maybe it would have been meant ironically....


And I HATE under construction animated icons. Blogger does, too, you may have to click for the full circa-1997 glory.

No comments: