10.01.2007

Oh, Thank You On The Job Travel

American Airlines sent me one of those awful "miles expiring, bad magazines for free?" letters.

Thankfully I'm on hold getting my miles for work travel last week credited right now.

B/c, as I posted before (http://yetanothersite.blogspot.com/2007/08/lame-airline-mile-awards-is-this-really.html) we really don't have any magazines left to get.

If I had not had the travel, we would have added to our already horrible list of recycling fodder:

  • American Journal of Nursing (would have given to family)
  • Blender
  • Details
  • Elle
  • GQ
  • Home
  • Latina Magazine
  • Maxim
  • Men in Nursing (would have given to family)
  • Men's Vogue
  • Metropolitan Home
  • New York Magazine
  • Self
  • Shape
  • Town and Country

Which would have added a wealthy Latina and a Metrosexual Male Nurse to our already freaky household profile:

  • RADAR
  • The Atlantic Monthly
  • Wired
  • The Economist
  • Backpacker
  • W
  • Forbes
  • Sports Illustrated
  • The Advocate
  • Variety
  • The Wall Street Journal
  • Working Mother
  • Fortune
  • Conde Nast Traveler

We decided this profile was stock broker lesbian mother last time....

I go back to my original point. How about every 500 miles I turn in is good for a free $3 snack box on my next flight? Or a deck of cards? Something....

No comments: