2.10.2007

Please Be Patient...

I do this blog in my spare time.

However, my spare time for this (and World of Warcraft, and Tivo) is about to vanish short-term.

We moved to North Carolina for our careers, and have been living (sans furniture) in a small apartment waiting for our house to sell in Texas. We've finally got not one, but three offers.

Between selling that house (fax, fax and fax again), buying a new one here (mortgage, offer, inspection, close), and moving (utilities, cleaning, moving, cleaning, unpacking, closing out the apartment, any emergency new house repairs) things are going to get hectic for just a little while.

I'm going to try to keep posting, but things may not be back into full swing until about April. After I do the taxes.

Feel free to contribute a dollar to the "Cheryl, please stop stressing and blog some more fund" by buying a t-shirt. ;>

This picture really has nothing to do with anything; it's my (soon to be former) yard, Halloween 2005.

No comments: